FlashScent® USB Aromatherapy Diffuser
- INCLUDED: USB Scent diffuser, 2.5 mL of essential oil, and 3 absorbent pads.
- One application of essential oil lasts about 3-7 days, depending on use.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF: Shuts off automatically at 4 hours. Push-button restart. Note: many other diffusers often will run until dry.
- LED indicator for high (red) or low (green) settings.
- Rotates to fit any USB port—for computer, car, hotel, etc.
- Enjoy the fragrances you love, diffuse any pure essential oil.
- Safe, cordless, and attractive—just plug it into any USB port and enjoy!
Transform your living or working space from the same ‘ol, same ‘ol into fun and uplifting. This attractive pearl-and-blue filigree-designed diffuser plugs into a USB port in your computer, other devices, or car to emit subtle, calming joy. The kit includes a starter bottle of either lavender or peppermint essential oil. Just plug in and choose your setting! Years of work went into making this product the best it can be.
1. Flip open the filigreed cover to expose the absorbent pad on the inside cover.
2. Apply 10-15 drops of pure essential oil onto pad; close cover.
3. Rotate the USB plug so that the filigreed cover is facing upward when plugged in.
4. Push button to toggle between red LED for high scent release and green for low.
5. Reapply oil as needed. One application lasts 3-7 days depending on the oil in use.
6. Use a new pad when changing aromas, or when the pad no longer absorbs 10-15 drops.
CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Oils used in this product may irritate eyes and skin on
direct contact. Wash hands after handling. Not for internal use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
You may also like…
Why You Need a USB Aromatherapy Diffuser!
You purchased an aroma diffuser for your home, but you also want to enjoy refreshing essential oils on the go. The FlashScent® USB aromatherapy diffuser is one of the new product innovations from Belle Aroma®, offering you the power of sweet, aromatic, all-natural aromas in a personal, portable aroma diffuser.
A USB aromatherapy diffuser is a small, pluggable diffuser that deploys a heating element to release scents through an absorbent pad and essential oils. Use it in your car while traveling, then plug it in the hotel laptop or USB outlet (standard in newer homes, offices, or hotels) once you’ve arrived. The rotating USB port ensures you can absolutely use it anywhere. No power plug here.
It comes with a 2.5mL essential oil and three replacement pads, so you can use it with any essential oil. The USB diffuser features either white on white or white on blue color combination for the USB port and filigreed so your personal fragrance comes with maximum fragrance throw.
Open the filigreed housing lid of FlashScent® and apply 10-20 drops of 100% pure essential oil onto the absorbent pad. Plug into any 5-volt USB port, whether at the office, in the car, or in the privacy of your own home. Replace the pad when it no longer absorbs oil.
The diffuser features an auto-shutdown feature after four hours for safety and convenience (to ensure you won’t waste essential oils). To restart, simply push the button again. A red LED light indicates a low setting, red indicates a high setting.
The FlashScent® USB aromatherapy diffuser is designed to emit fragrances for up to three days on a single application, depending on use. You can use a single pad for months and if you prefer, you should change the pad before applying a new scent. Apply more or fewer drops of oil depending on your scent-throw preference.
Yes, with its compact, rotating, patent-pending design the FlashScent® USB aromatherapy diffuser is the new 2020 all-around diffuser. Simply plug into a 5-volt USB port. Match the color of your diffuser with your car’s body or interior for an enhanced aesthetic. She’s beauty and brains, inside and out.
A new home and travel essential, you can use this anywhere. Plug it into your computer at the office, at the airport while waiting for boarding, or in your car for a relaxing on-the-go spa experience. It’s portable, safe, and reliable.
Yes, they are generally safe. Just make sure not to spill essential oils on wood or plastic surfaces as they can be caustic and degrade surface areas. Unlike traditional diffusers USB diffusers do not make use of open flame, making them your safest essential oil diffuser yet. It also does not create mist and is safe to use around electronics.
That said, we must still practice safety precautions such as washing our hands after handling oils. Also, note that certain essential oils may prove toxic to dogs or cats. Immediately contact emergency services if ingested.
Yes, the FlashScent® USB aromatherapy diffusers are easy to care for. In fact, it’s a plug-and-play situation, where you just use more or less essential oil (to determine intensity) and suit your aromatic needs.