Wood Grain Orb Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser
Out of this world and into the very heart of it. As if R2D2 had been made by Ewoks and the Death Star was really meant to be a fragrance diffuser. Ultrasonic, essential, minimalist and marvelous.
For use with 100% pure essential oils. Just add the 10-15 drops of essential oil and get ready to enjoy a new life in a wonderfully scented way.
Out of stock
Ultrasonic diffusers work by atomizing and breaking the water and essential oil particles into micro-molecules and then diffusing them into the air.
Simply open and add water to the specified level, add drops of your favorite essential oil (to increase or decrease intensity) and press the on button and activate to enjoy long-lasting pure essential oils.
Bamboo Lantern features colorful? multi-stage LED light & independent misting mode and comes with 110-volt power cord. Orb features USB power option that can be connected to your automobile. Laptops, mobile power etc.
- Stylish wood grain patterns
- Different lighting features
- Ideal for use at home, office or on-the-go Wick refills for the Orb
- Visible misting action while humidifying and fragrancing the air.
Available essential oils include Lavender, Peppermint, Lemongrass and Sweet Orange
To Operate Your Diffuser:
- With diffuser unplugged, connect DC power cord to base of unit.
- Remove top cover.
- Add water into the tank.
- Do not overfill, or your diffuser will not work properly.
- Add a few drops of essential oil into the tank. We recommend 2-3 drops per 100mL of water. (Wash hands after handling essential oil.)
- Replace the top cover.
- Plug the power cord into a standard 120V wall outlet.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
This unit uses electricity from a standard 120V wall outlet or power strip. Risk of electrical shock exists if metal or any other foreign object is inserted into any part of the unit, or it is improperly used. When using electric products, basic cautions should always be followed.
- Do not put fingers, hands or foreign objects into unit while it is operating or plugged in.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Do not use if unit is chipped or cracked.
- Do not leave unattended.
- If unit smokes or makes an unusual noise, stop using immediately.
- Use the included standard adaptor, and be careful of damaging the cord, and keep out of reach of children and pets who could chew on it or get caught.
Considerations for Safe Operation:
- Unplug when not in use.
- Place unit on a level, protected surface. Staining and damage may occur on unprotected surfaces.
- Indoor use only. Do not use in direct sunlight. Keep away from heat sources, and do not use on wet surfaces.
- Keep away from electronic equipment such as TVs and stereos. Mist can cause electrical failure.