Copper Wire ScenTrio® Warmer for use with Wax or No-Melt Tart®
- 3 Power Levels–Low for No-Melt Tart®. Medium for wax. High for oils
- Three Way Timer: select either 4. 8, or 12 hours. Plus. There is a continuous power mode.
- Long-lasting halogen light with dimmer 120 Volt
Isn’t it time for a truly innovative scent warmer?
The ScenTrio’s versatility and refined aesthetic makes for a top-of the line addition to your scent warmer offering. Whether the user prefers wax melts, fragrance oils, essential oils, or the easiest, most effective of all – the Belle Aroma No-Melt Tart®. It’s the perfect multi-purpose solution.
We added versatility with a “trio” of heating levels – low for Belle Aroma’s No-Melt Tart® and low-temperature wax, medium for wax melts, and high for oils.
Second, we added a cycle timer so the user can control the fragrance level in the room and extend the life of the scent bad.
Finally, we offer pierced metal and wire mesh sleeves over ceramic for a modern take on tradition, packaged in a natural craft box for gifting appeal.
Wrapped Copper Wire
It belongs in a room with copper pots and hickory floors. It would look just fine next to an ultra modern lamp. It has a style that can be interpreted may different ways. Clean white ceramic wrapped in copper wire. An interesting essential.
Your ScenTrio® Tabletop Warmer by LOVA features a unique-to-the-industry in –line control pad with both a Power Timer and a Power Level setting (see Figure 1).
The Power Timer lets you select how long you wish the fragrance to be released: 4H, 8H, 12H, or always on. “H” represents “hours.” To turn the Power Timer off, press the switch until no setting is lighted. Utilizing the timer extends the life of your scent load.
The ScenTrio® Power Levels let you adjust the intensity of the warmer’s fragrance release from “Low,” for Belle Aroma No-Melt Tart® or other scented plastic; to “Med” (medium) for fragrance wax products, to “High” for essential or fragrance oils, or quicker release of fragrance from wax.
When used with Belle Aroma No-Melt Tart® on the “Low” setting, your ScenTrio® Tabletop Warmer will emit fragrance for up to two weeks or more when constantly “On”. It is not recommended to warm No-Melt Tart® on “Med” or “High”.
Caution: Use on flat surfaces only in the vertical orientation, with the cup facing upward. The heated cup of unit can be hot when in use and may cause burns. Allow to cool before handling. Use only 25-watt replacement halogen bulbs.
Warning: When using electric products, basic precautions should always be followed. Misuse can result in fire hazard.
- Do not put fingers or hands into unit while it is plugged in.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Do not insert metal or any foreign object into any LOVA scent warmer.
- Use all LOVA electrical products only with properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlets.
- Do not use if chipped or cracked.
- Do not leave unit unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Place away from high traffic areas or low places where product can be bumped or knocked out of place. Do not place directly under counters or cabinets.
- Turn unit off and allow to cool before handling.