Blue Mosaic Plugables® Fragrance Vase Wax Warmer
Blue Mosaic Plugables Fragrance Vase Wax Warmer
Set out on a sea of shattered blue, the impression of water, the foam, the white. Expressing itself in cubicles of color, in an essential shape, comforting to hold, pleasing to look upon.
For use with all No-Melt tarts, Wax melts and 100% pure essential oils, just follow the directions for the fragrance method of choice and enjoy the delightful aroma.
Choosing Your Scent Load:
Your ScenTrio® Tabletop Warmer or Plugables® Fragrance Vase is made to be used with your favorite Belle Aroma No-Melt Tart™, or any other scented plastic or wax product, essential oil, or fragrance oil. This is called the “scent load.” Of these, the Belle Aroma No-Melt Tart™ lasts longest and is easiest to handle.
Most wax products will melt when warmed. Be sure to allow to cool and harden before removing.
Directions for use:
- Plug the warmer into a properly working 120-volt wall outlet with the cup facing upward as shown in the product Figure.
- Place the selected scent load in the warming cup.
- ScenTrio® only: Select the desired timer and power levels (see below.)
- Plugables® only: Press the toggle switch to turn on the warming light.
- Fragrance should be noticeable within 20 minutes.
- When the fragrance fades, allow unit and scent load to cool, then unplug unit, remove spent scent load, clean the cup, and replace scent load.
- Extend the life of the fragrance by turning unit off when not in use.
- Replace bulb as needed.
Additional instructions for Plugables® Fragrance Vase
Use only 15-watt incandescent replacement bulb with candelabra base.
The blades of the Plugables® Fragrance Vase plug rotate to fit vertically or horizontally installed electrical wall outlets. Simply pull on the plug head to rotate the prongs to maintain the Plugables® Fragrance Vase in the upright position.
Warning: When using electric products, basic precautions should always be followed. Misuse can result in fire hazard.
- Do not put fingers or hands into unit while it is plugged in.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Do not insert metal or any foreign object into any LOVA scent warmer.
- Use all LOVA electrical products only with properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlets.
- Do not use if chipped or cracked.
- Do not leave unit unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Place away from high traffic areas or low places where product can be bumped or knocked out of place. Do not place directly under counters or cabinets.
- Turn unit off and allow to cool before handling.