Glitter Domes™ Christmas Tree Home Fragrancer
$6.99 – $11.99
Recipe for summoning the spirit of Christmas. Take one evergreen, any kind you please, and make a general fuss over it. Set it up where even your neighbors could see it. Every room needs a little one. This Plugables® fragrance diffuser will provide long-lasting fragrance and a bit of Christmas in your corner.
For use with all the Plugables® scented oil refills, just insert the fragrance of choice and enjoy 30 days of delightful aroma.
Plugables® Fragrances sold separately on their product page
Bring back childhood memories with the sights and smells of an old-fashioned Christmas. The Plugables® Electric Diffuser Old-Fashioned Christmas line offers Christmas designs under a glittery dome on red, white and green mix-or-match heaters.
From Santa to Angels. Snowman to Christmas tree. They’re all there. Seasonal fragrances include Pine Grove. Candy Cane and Pumpkin Spice.
- A rotating plug for both upright and sideways outlets
- 5 unique holiday designs
- UL listed and approved for safety
- For first time use, remove the electric fragrance diffuser from package and set on level surface.
- Hold the electric fragrance diffuser oil (sold separately) upright. Twist cap counterclockwise to open. The wick will be revealed. Do not remove or touch the wick.
- Keeping the oil wick upright, insert wick into the bottom of the diffuser. Align wick with center hole in diffuser and push up on the oil bottle until it snaps into place.
- Do not use oil if wick becomes bent or damaged and cannot be inserted into the opening.
- Always plug the diffuser UPRIGHT into the outlet. The electrical plug can be rotated 90 degrees to accommodate any orientation of electrical outlets.
- Plug into a standard 120VAC electrical outlet only.
- Operate only at room temperatures between 65 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit to avoid excess condensation.
- To replace fragrance oil, first unplug the diffuser from outlet and allow it to cool. Hold the diffuser upright and pull the empty oil bottle down to detach. Properly discard empty oil bottle. Replace only with L2 or L3 electric fragrance diffuser oils.
- To avoid discoloration or staining of fabric and finished surfaces, use in a well ventilated area that allows 12 inches of space around the product for air flow and diffusion.
- If fragrance oil spills, wipe up immediately as oil may cause damage, discoloration or staining to fabric and finished surfaces.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING – To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock or personal injury:
1. Read all the instructions before using the product.
2. Do not operate with wet hands.
3. Do not immerse unit in water.
4. For indoor use only.
5. To reduce risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when unit is used around children, disabled persons and pets.
6. Use only Plugables® L2 or L3 Electric Fragrance Diffuser Oils with this unit.
7. Do not place unit or fragrance diffuser oils on surfaces that can be damaged by oils
8. Do not use with extension cords.
9. Do not use near fabrics or any other material that could cause a fire.
10. Always completely and properly insert unit into outlet.
11. Do not block airflow.
12. Do not place fingers or hands into unit.
13. Do not place fragrance diffuser oils upside down or on their side. Fragrance diffuser oil bottles will leak.
14. This product is for adult use only.
15. Keep away from flames and other sources of heat.
16. Do not use in small confined pet areas.
17. Do not use, or discontinue use, if unit or fragrance diffuser oils are damaged.
18. If oil produces a buildup on unit, remove from outlet and wipe clean with a dry cloth.
19. Always unplug unit before any manipulation such as cleaning or replacing fragrance diffuser oils.