Lavender Fields Oil For Plugables® Electric Home Fragrancer and Pier 1® Accent Electric Diffusers
MMMM…. That smells good. Plugables® Lavender Fields Fragrance Oil is designed to work with the Plugables® Electric Fragrance Diffuser to give the ultimate sensory experience: the way the bottle feels in your hand, the color of the oil, the satisfying click when it snaps into place. Every fragrance is especially formulated to scent the room consistently without overpowering, to last 30 days, but most of all to smell good. UL tested for safety. Core fragrances include fruity, woodsy, floral, spicy, and fresh options, while the fall/seasonal line brings home your favorite holiday aromas.
MMMM…. That smells good. Plugables® Fragrance Oils are designed to work with the Plugables® Electric Fragrance Diffuser to give the ultimate sensory experience: the way the bottle feels in your hand, the color of the oil, the satisfying click when it snaps into place. Every fragrance is especially formulated to scent the room consistently without overpowering, to last 30 days, but most of all to smell good. UL tested for safety. Core fragrances include fruity, woodsy, floral, spicy, and fresh options, while the fall/seasonal line brings home your favorite holiday aromas.
- Fragrance oil blends with top, middle and base notes
- 24ml per bottle formulated to last a minimum of 30 days
- UL listed and approved for safety
- For first time use, remove the electric fragrance diffuser from package and set on level surface.
- Hold the electric fragrance diffuser oil (sold separately) upright. Twist cap counterclockwise to open. The wick will be revealed. Do not remove or touch the wick.
- Keeping the oil wick upright, insert wick into the bottom of the diffuser. Align wick with center hole in diffuser and push up on the oil bottle until it snaps into place.
- Do not use oil if wick becomes bent or damaged and cannot be inserted into the opening.
- Always plug the diffuser UPRIGHT into the outlet. The electrical plug can be rotated 90 degrees to accommodate any orientation of electrical outlets.
- Plug into a standard 120VAC electrical outlet only.
- Operate only at room temperatures between 65 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit to avoid excess condensation.
- To replace fragrance oil, first unplug the diffuser from outlet and allow it to cool. Hold the diffuser upright and pull the empty oil bottle down to detach. Properly discard empty oil bottle. Replace only with L2 or L3 electric fragrance diffuser oils.
- To avoid discoloration or staining of fabric and finished surfaces, use in a well ventilated area that allows 12 inches of space around the product for air flow and diffusion.
- If fragrance oil spills, wipe up immediately as oil may cause damage, discoloration or staining to fabric and finished surfaces.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING – To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock or personal injury:
- Read all the instructions before using the product.
- Do not operate with wet hands.
- Do not immerse unit in water.
- For indoor use only.
- To reduce risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when unit is used around children, disabled persons and pets.
- Use only Plugables® L2 or L3 Electric Fragrance Diffuser Oils with this unit.
- Do not place unit or fragrance diffuser oils on surfaces that can be damaged by oils
- Do not use with extension cords.
- Do not use near fabrics or any other material that could cause a fire.
- Always completely and properly insert unit into outlet.
- Do not block airflow.
- Do not place fingers or hands into unit.
- Do not place fragrance diffuser oils upside down or on their side. Fragrance diffuser oil bottles will leak.
- This product is for adult use only.
- Keep away from flames and other sources of heat.
- Do not use in small confined pet areas.
- Do not use, or discontinue use, if unit or fragrance diffuser oils are damaged.
- If oil produces a buildup on unit, remove from outlet and wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Always unplug unit before any manipulation such as cleaning or replacing fragrance diffuser oils.