VersaScent® Lantern in Verdigris
A lamp of burnished copper laden with incense lights your way to a golden pagoda. The dampened cobblestones glisten for a moment as you pass. A magic lantern for all the stories to come.
VersaScent® All-Fragrance Warmer
Welcome family and friends with gorgeous fragrance and illumination in old-world charm with the VersaScent® All-Fragrance Warmer. Its unique intensity control allows you to diffuse all essential and fragrance oils, waxes, resins and tarts. Versatile timer settings can be always-on for continuous fragrance release or set timer for 4, 8 or 12 hours of operation, all with three levels of warming intensity to set the perfect ambience for your home.
Available in aged aqua verdigris or rustic rubbed bronze.
- Identify safe placement of the unit on a tabletop or counter away from low-lying areas children and pets. Always maintain unit in an upright position, on a stable flat surface up and away from low-lying areas and children and pets.
- Lift the latch on the housing to place your favorite scent load.
- Plug the cord into to a properly functioning 120-volt outlet. Select a temperature for your chosen fragrance load using the “Power Level” button on the control cord.
- “Low” for solid resin fragrance loads such as Scent Slice®, or Scented Dazzle Drops™
- “Medium” or “High” for waxes, tarts, and essential oils.
- “High” for fragrance oils.
- NOTE: turning unit “Off” when operation is not desired will extend fragrance life.
- Choose how long you’d like VersaScent to operate. Press the top button on the control cord using the “Power Timer” button until the desired setting is lit – “4H” or hours, “8H”, “12H” or always “On.”
- To replenish the fragrance experience, always allow unit and warming cup to cool before cleaning fragrance residue with a dry paper towel. Used fragrance loads may be safely discarded.
- Replace bulb as needed using only 15-watt bulb.
Your safety and satisfaction are very important to us. Following these usage and safety instructions will assure your enjoyment of VersaScent® All-Fragrance Warmer for years to come.
WARNING: This product uses electricity. Basic precautions should always be followed. Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard or risk of electrical shock:
- Place unit on flat surface.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the unit while it is plugged in.
- Do not immerse in or use near water.
- Do not insert metal or any foreign object into any part of this electric scent warmer.
- When in use, do not leave the unit unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. This product is not a toy.
- Use only in properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet.
- The heating cup can be hot and may cause burns. Unplug and allow to cool before handling.
CAUTION: Scent Slices, Scented Dazzle Drops, and other “no-melt” fragrance products could soften or liquefy at higher temperatures. Should any fragrance load you have selected melt, or become too hot, or the unit itself becomes hot to the touch, unplug the unit and allow it, and the fragrance load, to cool before handling.
CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT: Fragrance bearing products used in the operation of the VersaScent® All- Fragrance Warmer may carry residues that can irritate eyes and skin. Always wash hands after handling. If eye irritation occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes. If skin irritation occurs, wash with soap and water. If any irritation persists, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children and pets.