Essential Breeze® Aromatherapy Fan
Aromatherapy is only effective with the consistent use of essential oils, but refilling diffusers is such a pain… But with the new Essential Breeze® Aromatherapy Fan, Aromatherapy is a breeze!
Diffusing essential oils throughout your home has never been safer and more effective. The Essential Breeze® Aromatherapy Fan gently diffuses essential oils with no heat. The gravity-fed wicking design eliminates daily refills by using the entire bottle of oil instead of just a few drops at a time. There’s no heat to break down the essential oil particles—and no messy water either!
The patented fan is quiet, so you can set it and forget it but never be without the benefits of aromatherapy. With two timing settings to adjust for how much or little scent you need for your space, you can enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy for two weeks or more without resetting or refilling your Essential Breeze®.
- Package includes: instruction insert, 4-absorbent pads, 1 pad holder, and 1 USB cable
- Powerful Heat-Free Diffusion – Just Set it and Forget it!
- With the gravity-fed wicking design, the Essential Breeze aromatherapy fan uses no water and no heat to release your choice of essential oil fragrance for a week or more. You don’t have to refill or adjust in any way!
- Plug into a USB port using the USB cord (included) or use 4 AA batteries. It’s your choice.
- Comes with 4-absorbent pads to use when changing essential oils
How to Use:
- Twist dome counter-clockwise, lift and set aside.
- Place the absorbent pad on the flat surface of the holder, ensuring the holes on the pad are aligned property with pins on holder. Tuck the outer edge of pad under the rim of the holder.
- Holding the bottle upright, remove the cap from the essential oil bottle and screw on the replacement cap/pad holder.
- With pad holder attached, invert bottle & place onto the unit base. Oil will absorb slowly into the pad.
- Replace dome onto the base, gently twisting clockwise to secure.
- Power on with 4 AA batteries (not included) or by connecting the included USB cord.
- Turn switch to Low (Green light) to run fan for 1 minute on, 8 minutes off, or High (red light) for 1 minute on, 4 minutes off. Each 10ml bottle of essential oil will last around two weeks. Replace when fragrance experience begins to fade.
- If pad dries out while oil still remains in the bottle, tap the bottom of the bottle to restart flow.
Note: Use a fresh absorbent pad (4 total included) when changing to a new bottle of essential oil. Remove used pad by pinching it out of the pad holder & disposing. Rinse off pad holder. Wash hands thoroughly. Replace with new pad by aligning within the pad holder & pressing pad material under the tabs to secure.