Montevideo – Bisby Hand Poured Soy Candles Global Collection
Embers, firewood & smoke· Clean Burning Soy Wax*
· Hand Poured in Small Batches
· All-Natural Essential Oils and Fragrance
· 13 oz – 80-hour burn time
· Cotton Wick
Trim the wick to ¼ inch before every use. This prevents flare-ups and will lengthen the life of your candle by helping it burn efficiently with a calm, steady flame. For the best result, allow the wax to form a puddle before extinguishing.
Always keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and other debris that could catch fire from the flame.
Keep your candle smelling fresh by storing in a cool, dark place when not in use. Avoid placing in direct sunlight or in a hot location.
- Keep burning candle within sight and never leave unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Watch out for curtains, tablecloths, clothing, hairspray, perfume, alcohol, anything flammable/combustable.
- Don’t touch the candle flame or wax while burning! Seems obvious, but we’ll say it anyway.
- Always burn in a well-ventilated room, making sure there are no drafts or wind.