Energy 2.0 Drive Time® Power Car Fragrancer™ 12 V Diffuser
Meet Aeron Drive Time® Power Car Fragrancer™
Patented aromatherapy diffusion for your car, truck, and things that go. As far as we know, we were the first to offer a car fragrancer with POWER – that plugs into your 12-volt outlet. The Power Car Fragrancer comes with 4 individually foil-packed essential oil sachets; each lasts up to a week. Refills available.
Aromatherapy is more than just great fragrance – the essential oils used in the Drive Time Power Car Fragrancer blends are chosen to energize you (ginger and nutmeg in our Energy 2.0™), refresh you (try Rejuvenation Station™ with lavender and lemongrass), or keep you going (spearmint and peppermint) with Alertness A-Go-Go™.)
Patented design, 1.5 inches by 4-inch taper, Power Car Fragrancer™ slides easily into your car’s 12-volt auxiliary power outlet, (also known as a cigarette lighter.)
Four aromatherapy sachets sold with fragrancer, foil barrier sealed for freshness until ready to use. When fragrancer is loaded with a sachet and inserted into a running vehicle’s 12-volt outlet, aromatherapy is diffused throughout vehicle. Fragrance lasts for days. Sachets are easy to replace. Fragrancer features High and Low diffusion levels for desired volume.
Also features “Off” setting when aromatherapy is not desired.
Forever reusable with Power Car Fragrancer™
5-pack replacement sachets, sold separately.
How to Use
- Remove black plastic tip from Power Car Fragrancer.
- Carefully open aromatherapy sachet packet to remove loaded sachet. Hold packet by edge and slide sachet into tray of unit. Discard packet. (Note: Do not place sachet or sachet wrapper on any vehicle surface; fragrance oil residues could stain.)
- Slide tip back onto Power Car Fragrancer.
- Insert Fragrancer into 12-volt power outlet located in an open area of vehicle.
- Once vehicle is on, set switch on Fragrancer to “Low” (amber light) or “High” (green light) position. For maximum fragrance life, turn to “O”, off, after each use.
CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Fragrance bearing sachets have residual oils that could irritate eyes and skin on direct contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wash hands after handling. If irritation occurs, wash affected area for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs during use of diffuser.
Never insert fingers or foreign objects into diffuser when plugged in as shock could occur.